Hero Image

Helpful Forms & Links

Department of Building and Housing Documents

For your convenience we provide these forms and guides , which were sourced from the Department of Building and Housing website.

Renting and You - a guide to the law about renting

External Links

NZ Post - Change Address
NZ Post - Redirect Mail

Tenancy Services - information on tenancy, bond and unit title matters.

Tenancy Protection Association - Christchurch 
In addition to promoting Tenant issues and interests in a variety of forums, the Tenants Protection Association (TPA) provides excellent advice and advocacy services for tenants who need assistance in dealing with their landlord, or the Department of Building and Housing. If you have a tenancy problem which you feel that you cannot discuss with us directly, and you do not want to involve a government agency, then the TPA may be able to help.